Cool Check 2
CoolCheck provides automated measurement and profiling of coolant condition and diesel exhaust fluids integrity.
Features & Benefits
The analyzer employs both NIR and UV spectrometers to determine the health of your coolant system.
Testing your coolant and maintaining your system at optimum levels will help prevent:
- Corrosion, pitting, rust build-up
- Damaged seal/coolant leaking into oil
- Overheating, boil-over, engine seize-up
- Engine damage from freezing
As an added benefit, CoolCheck tests for correct DEF levels. An incorrect DEF mixture can also be harmful:
- Reduces engine efficiency
- Negates emission reduction efforts
CoolCheck delivers the following analysis parameters by fluid type:
10.5” (L) x 9” (W) x 4.5” (H) (28cm x 23cm x 11.5 cm)
Weight 4.6 lbs. (2.1 kg)